Wednesday 20 April 2011

Heavenly scents

Every year the Wisteria never fails to knock my socks off, & this year isn't an exception.


It's a bit of a cliche to call a scent "heady" or "intoxicating", but working in the vicinity of this highly scented Wisteria earlier, I really was starting to feel quite dizzy.


Another highly scented flower in the garden right now is this lovely thing.

 

I believe it is an Osmanthus, but please correct me if I am wrong.  I always used to get Osmanthus & Philadelphus mixed up at college, so maybe it's a Philadelphus. . . maybe I should look it up!


I got a little lost earlier whilst driving in an unfamiliar area.  I came across this lovely little windmill that's been converted into a house.  I like unusual living spaces & this is so picturesque.


We're having some amazingly hot sunny days, which I am loving.  The only drawback is how much more tired I feel after working out in the sun all day, - poor me eh?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love your comments