Monday 21 February 2011

Perfect


These little snowdrops look just perfect.  I wanted to capture them whilst they're still at their best as before I know it they'll be gone for another year.



I caught these little Vinca flowers quietly doing their thing in the corner earlier too.  I love the rich dark green colour of the foliage.
After a fairly mild day it seems to have turned a bit chilly tonight, -as I write I'm curled up on the sofa with a blanket and a hot water bottle! 



Last night I was sewing like the clappers to make this little pouch for my new iphone.  I get so mucked up at work that I need to keep it out of harms way.  It has a layer of wadding in the middle & a calico lining.  I'd really like to make a case with a zip opening and a pocket for headphones.  Possibly a clip too, so I can attach it to myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love your comments