Saturday 12 March 2011

A little something new.

I couldn't resist buying this Charm Pack of the latest Amy Butler range at Brighton Sewing Centre yesterday. 
 http://www.brightonsewingcentre.co.uk/  



I'm not sure what exactly I'm going to do with it yet.  I quite like the idea of combining it with the Kona Snow I bought in the sale to really make all those bright colours pop.



I made my first ever quilt from Amy Butler's last range of fabric.  I love this quilt so much & it has pride of place on my bed.



Here's a detail of the quilted circles



And this is before those super-sized hexagons got sewn together.



I've been so busy this week that there's been a craft famine on.  I do have a little bit of time this afternoon though so I'm going to try & get the Lily & Will baby quilt finished.  It's so nearly done, which is probably why it's been sat on top of my printer gathering dust for almost a fortnight. . . x

1 comment:

I'd love your comments